Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving parties



Riley & Ella





Walking out to do their singing performance.




Village View Kindergarten



Liliana & Ella










Morgan & Harper


So this was the first year that both girls had a holiday party on the same day at the same time. I thought I could pull it off if I got a babysitter for Remi (since it was her nap time anyway). It didn't quite work out the way I envisioned it... I got to Ella's early to help set up, but I had to leave early to make it to Harper's party....so I missed the end of Ella's....and by the time I got to Harper's party (late) I had missed her singing performance. WOW by the end of that I was sweating & both girls were mad at me. Not really looking forward to Remi starting school!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment