Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Buster...Poor Bussy

Sooo on Thursday I noticed his eye watering...then by Friday morning it was huge. Took him to the vet and they didn't know what the heck it was. Long story short I ended up in the animal ER Sunday night when his face looked like this. It was so sad. Pete & I really thought he was a gonner. He stopped eating, drinking, & walking. He stayed the night in the ER...had blood work done, an ultrasound, CT scan, Eye probe, & biopsy....you name it he probably got it. Good news was that it wasn't a tumor...bad news was they still didn't know wtf happened. After all that he spiked a 104.5 fever...so I couldn't pick him up. Finally after we went trick or treating I got the call that his fever had broke and I could come get him. He still was in a lot of pain and not eating but I thought he'd feel better at home with his family. He's on 5 different medications and slowly recovering. He gave us QUITE the scare! Love u Bussy brown!



The night I brought him home.


Doing waaaay better after 6 days. He's really not too happy about that cone hat though :)



No comments:

Post a Comment