Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day...weekend;-)



Started the weekend off by taking my Mom (aka Mamoose) out for lunch in Dana point at Harpoon Henry's. It was great! Beautiful day and great food! Thanks Mom. We love you so much and appreciate everything you do. I am so grateful you are my Mom :)























Sunday brunch at Meadowlark...









Me & Mr. George Lopez!







Ella was practicing her golf swing :)




At the park...








Looooooooove the face




My family






















I definitely had a wonderful Mother's day. The kids were so good and catered to me all day. They are great kids with such big hearts. I am so lucky to be surrounded by such an amazing family!



1 comment:

  1. You have such a beautiful family. Loved hanging with you girls at brunch. Glad you had a much deserved wonderful Mother's Day and hope to see you soon.
    xo
    Joannah

    ReplyDelete