Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Remi is 5 weeks old!

REMI @ 5 WEEKS The girls & I took Remi to the beach for the very first time today. She was sleeping most of the time but then woke up at the end when I put her toes in the sand. She is becoming much more alert & awake now. She's able to focus on things & is starting to coo. Still no smile yet :( She's still eating every 3 hours, and I'm not sure of her weight gain, but she has outgrown the newborn diapers and is wearing size 3 month clothes. She's also become quite the screamer. I think Pete & I have spoiled her by NEVER putting her down...now she wants to be held CONSTANTLY. If she's not in your arms she screaming!! Hopefully we can work this kink out soon:)


Chillin' in the shade


Streeeeeeetch


Where am I?!




PS-...
I think Remi has officially joined the "mullet" club. She is almost bald on top with lots of hair in the back and on the sides...great.

No comments:

Post a Comment