Sunday, October 3, 2010

Introducing...Remi Elizabeth Keus

Remi Elizabeth
born 9-28-2010
@ 12:10pm
7lbs 4oz
20inches



Getting ready to go to the hospital!
Contractions were 2-3 minutes apart.


Arrived and admitted at 3cm dilated and 70% effaced.


Pete was getting ready by the baby station...


Perfect little girl.


Mommy's angel





Proud Papa Pete. Daddy to 3 girls!




Big Sister Harper.


Big Big Sister Ella.


Remi's homecoming.
(love the stork Miss Kara!)


Even Buster got to meet her.

These are all 3 girls newborn pictures. I can't tell who Remi looks like. Maybe a mix of both Sisters???
Everything went great during labor, delivery & postpartum. We ended up with one healthy & beautiful baby girl. We are SO grateful to our family and friends for their support. Kara-you are amazing & have been such a help to our family. I look forward to helping you out in all the same ways when little Parker comes along:-) Mom-we couldn't have done it without you. You were the glue that kept us together this past week. Wonderful meals, clean laundry, doing EVERYTHING for the kids...what will we do without you!!! Love you.

3 comments:

  1. Stac!!! I seriously want to cry..she is SO beautiful and I could't be happier for you. 3 girls...AWESOME!! Sending my love to the Keus family from Newport, Rhode Island...can ya' feel it! ;) Meeeeeeeeery new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Stacey! I cant wait to meet her! I think she looks a little like both girls! And, you make pregnancy look so great and easy! I cant believe you have 3 kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this beautifull addition. I could not be more gratified to call you my grandchildren and great grandchildren. I always will be proud of you.
    Opa (Dana)

    ReplyDelete