Sunday, September 5, 2010

1st Day of Preschool

Harper had her first day of Preschool on Thursday! She was so excited.

Ella was showing her around.


This is her classroom. The "yellow" room. I didn't even get a hug good bye.



While Harper was at school, Ella & I ran errands and went to the park.






Lilly & Ella at the park.


We went to pick Harper up at school & all the teachers commented on how social she is...she made sure to introduce herself to EVERY SINGLE PERSON that day.


She was soooo mad when I told her we had to leave.




Then I took them for ice cream. Harper was happy again.



brain freeze!!
It's so crazy that Harper is in Preschool now & Ella starts Kindergarten next week. They are growing up so fast. I guess we have #3 to start all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment