Tuesday, July 13, 2010

8 YEARS...and counting

Our first official dance together. It was the pajama dance in November 1996...

Then our first Prom in 1997...


Lovebirds:)


Summer river trips (I look like Magda)...


Then off to college in 1998...


Our first X-mas card in D.C 2003...


Serious stuff...


Then a couple kiddos by 2007...


Still partying in June 2010!
Wow, seriously I was laughing out loud at all the pics, cards, and love letters I found in storage last night. We've been together for 14 years and married 8 of those. It has been a CRAZY journey but I wouldn't change a thing. Now with #3 on the way I'm sure we will have another event-filled year ahead of us. Happy Anniversary PK.


3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! Happy Anniversary!! So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post! You guys are and awesome couple and great friends. Congrats on 8 years almost to the double digits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are SO cute. Love all the pics.

    ReplyDelete